© Copyright ATA Architects Inc.
All rights reserved. 2012
On behalf of the City of Mississauga, ATA undertook a process of review, recommendation and design for the stabilization of the Pinchin Barn foundation walls. The park in which the Pinchin Barn sits was originally farmland and the walls represent all that remains of a much larger barn structure. The barn shares the park with the Leslie Log Cabin, originally built in 1826 at another location and then moved by the City to the park in 1994 where it is currently used as the home of the Streetsville Historical Society. The City wished to preserve the original foundation walls of the Pinchin Barn for some future use within the park. The investigation and preparation of stabilization options was undertaken in the summer of 2015 and the work was completed in July 2018.